Thursday, October 06, 2005

actually crazy

i seem to be. actually crazy, that is.

the craziest has been the conversation that's been going on in my head these past few days:

how does one reconcile imperfection with happiness?
how can i wish for more in my life without thinking my life is crummy?
how can i not like everything about myself without hating myself?

i don't know.
What I do know is that the awesome spiral of self flagelation I'm in sure does make me feel bad and I'm not sure it makes anything better.

i just don't know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vladimir Twist said...

Hope you don't mind my intrusion ma'am, but I was just wasting my time perusing the blogs after updating mine and came across your blog.
With reference to this blog I believe I might be able to assist your queries.
1) knowing that one is happy knowing they are imperfect is the only way to reconcile your imperfection with happiness.
2) no matter how full your life is it will never be enough, this is just due to the natural thirst for knowledge and experience.
3) You are a gemini, a natural born schitzophrenic which unfortunately means you will always love and hate yourself in equal measures. Infact, any kind of emotion you have you will feel the highest of highs and the lowest of lows about it at the same time.

With reference to another entry, I am so glad I am not the only one who gets annoyed with people who appear to have a problem with people putting one foot infront of the other and walking properly-in a straight line.

Take Care and Have Fun

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home