Wednesday, June 08, 2005

eventful weekend

evidence:

- several long scratches on my right upper-arm, received when the horse I was riding decided to run me through a tree.

- clementine-sized bruise on the inside of my right knee, created when trying not to fall off of a galloping horse. medium purple.

- matching but almost-invisible bruise on inside left knee.

- scratches and general soreness on my lower front shins from stirrups.

- adjacent bruises, small and medium, on tip of right elbow and near-elbow fore-arm, respectively. received when falling down steps on account of a) new slippery high-heeled shoes, b) medium-drunken-ness. reddish.

- blazing huge bruise on my left ass-cheek. six inches wide. two and a half inches tall. originally pale purple. then black. now plum-red with yellow around the edges. increasingly resembling a butterfly. received in fall down stairs described above. AWESOME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home