Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine's Day

Today is such a good day that it should be my birthday & not valentine's day.

Today I got up early and showered and went to meet a guy for breakfast who I met at a radio conference. Even though the only other times I'd talked to him were at the conference and on the phone, we had a great visit made all the more great by the complete lack of any sexual or romantic over- or undertones.

Now I'm at work, but only for half the day.

In just two short hours, I'll go to the theater where the play I'm in will be performed and spend the afternoon with a bunch of people I adore.

After our tech. rehearsal, I'll be free for the rest of the evening and I might even get to see my awesome drummer friend for a drink.

I'm feeling so lucky to be spending the day with lovely people who I really like, doing a variety of activities that I deeply enjoy.

Maybe I should be single every Valentine's day . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home