Thursday, November 18, 2004

Open Letter - Breadmarket Cafe, W 52nd

Dear Breadmarket Cafe on West 52nd Street between 5th and 6th,

Why is your coffee so bad?

It used to be pretty good. There was a lovely period in which I'd swing by on my way to work and get a cup of coffee with milk, give you my dollar and a smile and be on my way. I'd get to the office and feel satisfied with your product.

No more.

Lately, whenever I go your coffee tastes really terrible. Worse, it leaves terrible coffee taste in my mouth - like some coffee curled up in there about six weeks ago and died. Adding insult to injury, this morning my coffee cost $1.15. You're charging more for worse coffee! That's no good at all.

From now on, I'm gonna get my coffee somewhere else.

Love,
Ee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home